Thursday, November 12, 2015

"TΞLL" by ΞSQAPΞ

I had one of the most magical experiences on the set of this project.
I've never visited the Salton Sea or Salvation Mountain before, so I was in awe the second I stepped onto these lands. There was a flush of purity, honesty, and tranquility that rushed under my skin as I inhaled the warm desert air and absorbed the scene. 

I laced my satin pink ribboned shoes, attached my butterfly wings, and fluttered away into my fairytale. 
I never felt so in my element.
And it wasn't just me; I was surrounded by all of my inspiring friends who were embracing their own unearthly spirits. 
We vibed out of this dimension and into many different worlds, all feeding off energies from each other. We sparked fireworks, played with psychedelic tarot cards, danced under the infinite stars, and soared in the turbulent midnight wind. 
It was beyond living,
and luckily, we were able to capture those raw moments. 

My soul needed the ΞSQAPΞ.
I needed this experience to realize that I am more to the person that I took for granted.
I discovered my mystical being, and pulled her up with me.

Everyone needs an ΞSQAPΞ.
Here is mine:




















MUSiC BY: ESQAPE + iZM

DiRECTiON & CONCEPT by: ESQAPE.net

ALIEN CAST:
KARi MiCHELLE @karixmichelle
LiTTLE TRiBE POW @littletribepow
DiANE ROSSER: @bugoboo
SKY SKY: @sky_sky_
MYNXii WHiTE: @mynxiiwhite
ZABASTiAN: @esq.ape
iZM: @__izm
sergio: @realssm

CAPTURED BY: NAOMi CHRiSTIE @naomichristie
MATTY iCEE @iceematty CHRiSTOPHER JULiAN, JAi ERiC @jai.eye

animations delivered by: PiX3LFACE @pix3lface pix3lface.com

STYLE AND WARDROBE BY: EQAPE @esqapez YRU @y.r.u
JEEE @jee_official, emily frances @yungemilyxx,
BLANK STUDiO, I O HAWK,

styled by: zane @supernovaboi esqape: @esqapez






No comments:

Post a Comment