Friday, December 20, 2013

Wrap My Lips Around their Buns

There's no burger like UMAMI Burger.
Yes of course I love my In-n-Out obvi, but there's something about Umami's taste that is so different. 
It infuses Asian flavors into their recipes which is also where it gets its Japanese name from.

I had to give my babe, Noella, her first Umami expereince.

She boldly ordered the "Manly Burger" while I got my favorite, "The Hatch."
Our meal was not complete without their bomb ass sweet potato fries along with their house ketchup and garlic aioli.



I LOVE this Umami location because its located in Space15Twenty which is also where Urban Outfitters, Free People, Pharmacy, and a bunch of other cool stores are at. 



Check out Noella rocking out her infamous black coordi.
Her UNIF sleaze bag tops it off. . .oops, I meant Celize bag :]


No comments:

Post a Comment