Monday, October 14, 2013

A Day at the Q's Mall in Osaka

Today I went to check out another popular area in Osaka.
The Abeno Market Park Q's Mall is a brand new facility that attracts many young consumers because it is the largest shopping center in the Osaka Prefecture. 
It is located in Abeno-ku, Osaka, right next to the Tennoji station
The mall has a ton of stores, restaurants, a grocery store, and evens calls itself the mini " Shibuya 109." 


This is the view from the top floor of a newly reconstructed skyscraper in Osaka called the Abenobashi Terminal Building.


 


My favorite doughnut place in the whole world is Mister donut.
I died over how cute the Halloween edition Hello Kitty donuts are. 
"pon de ring" is my favorite.
 I've never tasted a doughnut that yummy.




We had lunch at the best shabu-shabu restaurant. 
Behold the tower of meat. 






The only arcades that I enjoy are here in Japan.




My cute little munchkin <3



1 comment: